him to hit Plaskett Creek where you went with us. That's a great
surf spot and there is another just 5 miles or so south at a
plae called Willows--but there isn't any camping there. Teh beach
at Plasket is called Sand dollar I believe."
Molera State Park
- 23 miles south of Carmel.
- Off unmarked Sycamore Canyon Road between the Big Sur Post
Office and Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
- 1 mile south of Pacific Valley or 14 miles north of the San
Luis Obispo County Line.
- 3 miles south of Carmel at Sobaranes Point.
- Near Partington Point just North of Anderson Landing.
- Near Kirk Creek Campground includes a picinic ground.
- South of Plaskett Creek Campground